StockM – intelligent supply chain solutions for your business
Why is it worth to choose StockM?
StockM features and benefits
- Improve inventory turnover by increasing cash flow and reducing “frozen” funds in the stocks.
- Manage stocks according to the actual consumption, automatically daily evaluating the necessary stock level for each SKU (stock-keeping-unit) in each storage place.
- Optimize the replenishment of necessary quanitities of goods.
- Reduce amount of discounts, sell-offs and write-offs which appears because of surplus.
- Increase the effectiveness of inventory management execution and control.
- To evaluate company’s inventory trends.
- To calculate daily stocks level.
- To evaluate actual fluctuation of sales and stocks replenishment.
- Timely inform consumers about lost sales and overstock of specific SKUs.
- Regularly create orders to replenish the stock level.
- To determine and compare fast mover SKUs, generating the highest profit, with slow mover SKUs, in all storage places.
- Daily work priorities, the tasks which should be carried out by each manager.
- The results of each manager’s inventory management and company’s performance’s.
- Goods which are the most worth to invest available funds.
- Supply reliability indicator by using DDP – Due Date Performance.
- The distribution of the stock in the central and regional warehouses of its own, and in its customers and suppliers as well.
How StockM works?
StockM is an inventory and assortment management in the customer’s main and additional stores/stocks.
StockM installation starts from our close cooperation with customer. Customer receives:
- Installation plan
- Data exchange
DAILY SYSTEM WORK
StockM system is designed to change your work, from „do“ to „manage“. The system always collects data about the movement of products (uses your accounting program data) and automatically forms orders, reports, recommendations, analytical information and gives warnings about all errors. Users of StockM select their actions – to send orders automatically or edit orders, if it is necessary. The system provides all necessary reports, shows real situation and help to understand the reasons of changes.
Buffers and their management
There is calculated a certain level of inventory, which meet the demand and don‘t create an overstock, for each product in every storage point, based on certain rules. This quantity of inventory is called – buffer. The system of StockM informs about the need to supplement the level of inventory regularly. The quantity, which must be ordered, is calculated in this way:
Daily tasks and control
- There are formed tasks for supply managers and fixed the list of the required tasks.
- There is a reminder sent for the supply manager and his supervisor separately at the end of each day.
- Manager is able to execute all tasks within an hour in the system of the inventory and assortment management daily.
- Managers can substitute each other easily, because all tasks are described.
- Inventory and assortment control/management with help of reports.
- Such indicators as lost sales, overstock and turnover helps to manage warehouse stock effectively.
StockM system generates orders automatically, which are formed according to graphs of suppliers, terms and size of buffer. The system informs about delay of orders and allows to make corrections and to fill in orders, according to certain system recommendations.
Orders are generated automatically, for certain supplier or receiver, according to graph.
Work experience of StockM users shows, that supplement of stores/subdivisions can be automatic. i.e. the system generates and send orders for warehouse automatically. Later orders can be corrected or confirmed as executed, which are transported to distant places.
There is also installed a possibility to generate orders for urgent cases, that company would not have any shortages of goods.
Tokie apribojimai iš tiekėjo pusės, kaip minimalus užsakymo kiekis bei minimali užsakymo suma, yra įvertinti sistemoje ir bus matomi prie kiekvieno užsakymo. Esant poreikiui įsivesti papildomus ribojimus, į sistemą yra vedamos pastabos, kurios yra matomos prie konkretaus tiekėjo užsakymo.
Such limits from the supplier side, as minimum quantity of order and minimum amount, are estimated in the system and will be visible near each order. If it is necessary to enter an additional limits, you can write remarks into system, which are visible near certain order.
All sent orders are observed before they arrive, data is collected for estimating reliability of suppliers.
- Automatic order creation
Orders for suppliers are formed according to agreed supply graph with the supplier (according to parameters: amount of minimum order, minimum weight/volume, the smallest ordered quantity).
- Split of orders
Orders can be splitted to several orders for the same supplier if several managers work with one supplier. Orders also can be redirected for alternative suppliers if the main supplier can‘t deliver goods.
- Limits of orders
Orders can be managed according to limits, which are set for level of inventoty, which are counted by system, based on sales.
- Full automatization and observation of orders
Orders for suppliers can be send and when they arrive – confirmed automatically. Supply managers are informed about delayed orders.
- Creation of special and urgent orders for suppliers
Urgent orders can be send for the suppliers if they agree to accept such orders.
- Inventory quantities are managed and observed according to real situation of demand
Quantities of goods (inventory) are observed and analyzed in all stages: balance in the warehouse, quantity on the way, required quantity to order.
- Level of inventory managed automatically
Level of inventory is increased or decreased, according to changes in demand.
- Changes in demand according to seasonality
Quantities of inventory are managed when there are seasonal and promotional changes. Different settings are used for these periods. Level of inventory is returned to primary, when the settings and demand come back tu usual level.
Calculate the real benefit, by using the StockM calculator
Register for free presentation!
We will present you our software and will tell more how StockM system can be useful for your company. We will answer to all your questions.